This page has moved to a new address.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (AKA OCC)

Crack, baby crack: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (AKA OCC)

Monday 15 October 2012

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (AKA OCC)

A very short post.



Selfridges has started selling OCC everything from Lip Tar to brushes! How did I not know about this? Bad beauty nerd. Now I really must get myself there to try them out and even buy a few products.

I've always wanted to get some lip tar but previously only being able to buy them online is a non-starter for me. I prefer to have a play about with make up in-store and then buy it if I like it. And now I can! hurrah! 

OCC is an independent brand created by a make up artist, one David Klasfield. The range is completely vegan and cruelty free. The lip tar is a highly pigmented long wear liquid lipstick and doesn't dry out. Furthermore, you only need the tiniest drop for an immediate pay-off. They have been available online for a couple of years now at Love Make-up but unfortunately, their shop is in Ware and I've not been able to get to it. 

Once I get my hands on some of these, I'll be blogging about them. 

To see the OCC range at Selfridges, click here

The American OCC website is here

Have you tried them or any other liquid lipstick?



Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 29 October 2012 at 04:22 , Anonymous Emie L said...

Hmmm...This looks like a great product to try out. I want to try it simply because it is safe for the skin especially to my lips. I find my lips sensitive so i make sure to use products that are safe, meaning organic substances or less harsh ingredients.

 
At 26 November 2012 at 03:55 , Anonymous R Grey said...

Interesting. I like the colors and I like the packaging as well. It looks like its easy to use. I'll go and check this out.

 

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for leaving a comment. I love receiving comments unless they're spam or consist of one word. Please don't do that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home