This page has moved to a new address.

My Hallowe'en make up from last night.

Crack, baby crack: My Hallowe'en make up from last night.

Thursday 1 November 2012

My Hallowe'en make up from last night.

Not the best of photos - it was taken on Mr Wildthyme's phone.


Our Black Cat really added to the look.

To get this look, I first prepped the skin with REN Purity Cleansing Balm, Boots Botanics Moisturiser and Benefit's Porefessional. I blocked out my eyebrows with a glue stick (Pritt Stick).

I then used Illamasqua Cream Foundation in shade 100 (white) all over with fingers and Real Techniques buffing brush. For the eyes, I used Clinique Quick Liner in Violet all over the lids(right up to and on my real brow) and waterline as a base for Illamasqua shadow in Vintage which is only available in their Neutral palette. This went over the the brow and extended right to the hairline over the temples. I added Illamasqua Obsidian (black) for contour. The brows were drawn on with a Screenface angle brush and Illamasqua eyebrow cake in Motto. I used Clinique High Impact Extreme mascara for really spikey, tarantuala leg lashes.

I used a blending brush to dust the eyebrow cake on my nose and forehead and blended it in with the buffing brush that I used to apply the foundation. 

For my cheeks, I used a Daniel Sandler eyeliner pencil in Navy as a contour. To do this, you scribble the pencil into the palm of your hand then swirl an eye blending brush into the pencil. Suck in your cheeks to see your contour line and trace under and along the cheekbone. Blend for a deathly hollow cheeked look.

I then used more of the eyebrow powder on a blusher brush to add a little more texture to the look.

For the lips, I used the Clinique eyeliner all over then brushed some Illamasqua sealing gel over it. I then swept some more of the Vintage eyeshadow over that.

To set the lot, I used No7 translucent loose powder all over. 

Finally, to remove it all after going outside like that, I slathered my face with Superdrug hot cloth cleanser and really worked it in to loosen all of the make up. I rubbed it all off with a hot flannel then repeated with REN Purity cleansing balm for a second cleanse. 

A post about hot cloth cleansing is coming up very soon. 

Did you make up for Hallowe'en last night? 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for leaving a comment. I love receiving comments unless they're spam or consist of one word. Please don't do that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home