This page has moved to a new address.

a-england nail varnishes.

Crack, baby crack: a-england nail varnishes.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

a-england nail varnishes.

These have to be the most beautiful nail varnishes I've ever come across in my life. If you love Arthurian legend, are a history or literature geek you'll definitely love these. There are two collections - The Legend and The Mythicals. All the polishes are named after people and objects from Arthurian myths and English myth.

My favourite has to be Lady of the Lake. It's on my wishlist.

You can buy them from the a-england website here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for leaving a comment. I love receiving comments unless they're spam or consist of one word. Please don't do that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home