This page has moved to a new address.

Givenchy Bucolic Blossom.

Crack, baby crack: Givenchy Bucolic Blossom.

Friday 10 February 2012

Givenchy Bucolic Blossom.



Givenchy's Spring 2012 collection has a very interesting name Now, the term bucolic pertains to the idyllic rural, or pastoral life and the collection certainly delivers on that front - colours that are meant to remind one of beautiful countryside flowers, new spring grass and a hint of sunshine.



One piece in particular jumped out at me - Le Prisme Visage Bucolique, in Bucolic Blossoms.


It is absolutely stunning and I feel that if I own it, I'll never ever use it because I do not want to ruin it.

The colours all combine to create a slightly mattifying glow to the face, that according to Givenchy, suits all skin tones from the palest to the darkest. I think I'll have to test that claim out, though. It's buildable to create a subtle highlight on the cheekbones and/or forehead.

The entire collection is available in Harrods and House of Fraser. Both have online ordering if you can't get to either store. It is not cheap at £36.50 but Givenchy doesn't pretend to be anything less than what they are.

Photos from Givenchy.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10 February 2012 at 17:40 , Anonymous carrie_xo said...

Where can I find this in USA??? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it so much!

 

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for leaving a comment. I love receiving comments unless they're spam or consist of one word. Please don't do that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home