This page has moved to a new address.

Some of my work.

Crack, baby crack: Some of my work.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Some of my work.


My daughter left school last year (I know, I had her very young) and the pic above is what I did for her prom.

I used Clinique Super Balanced Foundation in shade Alabaster and Clinique All About Eyes Concealer on the dark circles and the odd spot. Her spots aren't too bad so didn't need anything heavier than that.

For the eyes, I used MAC gel liner in Blacktrack to line the eyes and in the upper and lower waterline. I then used a MAC Paintpot in Blackground up to the socketline and used an Inglot shadow in shade 447 (silver grey) to blend and smoke the paintpot colour out a little. I didn't need to curl the lashes and applied Rimmel Waterproof Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.

On the cheeks I used a Daniel Sandler Waterblush in Cherub on the apples and Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl on the cheek bone. I didn't need to use very much of the highlighter because she's got such beautiful skin anyway.

Finaly, on the lips, I used MAC Lip Pencil in Beet and blended Illamasqua Lipstick in Encounter into the pencil.

I gave her a light powdering of No7 translucent loose powder on the T-zone and she was good to go.

I did brush the brows through but between leaving the house and the pic taken, they got messed up.

When she came back at 2am, the make-up was still in place. She then left to go to another party and when she returned at 9am, the make-up still hadn't come off. The lipstick had faded but still apparent.

It did her good to get out, let her hair down and release all the tension and stress that had built up during the exam period. I did worry about her being out all night but she did call a few times to let me know what she was up to.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for leaving a comment. I love receiving comments unless they're spam or consist of one word. Please don't do that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home